Saturday, November 8, 2008

THE apartment tour

As requested, here is the guided tour of my fancy $2000/month apartment/hotel/whatever. Prepare to be.......... disappointed...

We start in the entrance way... To your immediate right you can see my kitchen, where culinary masterpieces such as the 'ham sandwich' are prepared. Straight ahead is the living room area and ahead and to the right (can't see) is the entrance to the bedroom and bathroom... we continue to the bedroom...

Here we notice the lack of door... that's right, it is open to the hallway. There are however nice olive green curtains the can be pulled over the entrance. Make note of the stylish gold plated light fixture and mirror... They give the place a sort of 'palace' feel. To the right is the bathroom, but you don't need to see that... On we go, turn around and continue down the hallway to my living room...

Here we are... This is where I spend most of my time. As you can see I have a nice little TV that gets 9 channels... 6 in German, 1 in French, 1 in Italian and 1 in English, which happens to be CNBC Europe... all economy, all the time. Luckily late at night they do show the Tonight Show and Late Night with Conan O'Brien, so I get some of the comforts of home, but only if I want to stay up until 2am on weekdays. Note, more use of olive green curtains. What you can't see is another coupling of the gold plated fixtures, as well as the use of wallpaper to cover the ceiling... chic! Onward, to my view...

A tree!

Well I hope that was educational. I spent most of today wandering because it was nice out (and I have no money to travel), so I took some pictures of the city. I will be posting those sometime in the coming week, so check back.

No comments: