Monday, March 2, 2009

The End is Near

Well, some of you have heard... others haven't... I have accepted a job in Norman, OK at the Storm Prediction Center. The job starts April 6th so it is cutting my time here in Germany by a month and a half. With that being said, I won't be having any time to travel since I now have to fit 2 and a half months of work into one, while at the same time preparing for the move. I also have to focus on work a lot more and therefore probably won't be having any fun experiences to write about. I don't know how often I can update this thing then, so there's no point in promising updates when there might not be anymore. So, this will probably be my last entry. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, just stumbled on this blog, I'm looking at moving to Darmstadt from the U.S. somewhere in the neighborhood of May. If you have any particular helpful hints, I'd be really interested in hearing them. Feel free to hit me up at geocrash-at-gmail-dot-com. In the meanwhile, I'm enjoying some of your observations. I'd be going there in a similar scientific role, but working with the Army (as a civilian). Later! -Eric